Welcome! Thank you for visiting!!
In December 2022, my 100th album as leader “Hyaku, One hundred Dreams” has been released.
Now I have two more albums came out in 2023.
Satoko Fujii and Otomo Yoshihide
“Perpetual Motion” 「永久機関」
Our first collaboration at Pit Inn, Shinjuku, Tokyo on January 10th, 2022 has been released from Ayler Records.
Kaze and Ikue Mori
We made this new music by swapping the audio files between France, U.S.A. and Japan. The music made world trip and gets more exciting by traveling!
New album “Hyaku, One Hundred Dreams” has been released on December 9 from libra records.
Mon. 10/10 14:00
“IYO Yumemiraikan-Bunak Hall,” Iyo, Ehime
Piano Solo concert
Satoko Fujii – piano
NatSat Newsletter #50
New York City Jazz Record
I am very happy and honored to be included “Musicians of the year 2021” on New York City Jazz Record!
MUSICIANS OF THE YEAR (2021)
Satoko FujiiBEST SOLO RECORDINGS (2021) Satoko Fujii – Piano Music (Libra)
– BEST NEW RELEASES (2021) Futari (Satoko Fujii/Taiko Saito) -Beyond (Libra)
– BEST NEW RELEASES (2021) Natsuki Tamura/Satoko Fujii – Keshin (Libra)
– BEST NEW RELEASES (2021) Satoko Fujii – Hazuki (Piano Solo) (Libra)
– BEST NEW RELEASES (2021) Satoko Fujii Tokyo Trio – Moon on the Lake (Libra)
– BEST NEW RELEASES (2021) Satoko Fujii/Taiko Saito – Futari: Underground (Libra)
On New York Times
All Libra records digital download is now available on bandcamp!
Instant Award Improvised Music 2020
I’m grateful to receive this award and honored to know that my work has been recognized. During these uncertain times it is especially welcome and gives me great encouragement.